Thursday, October 22, 2009

why my website sucks

My website doesnt take more than 4 seconds to load and my website doesnt do too much apperance wise so there isnt anything unnessisary. There are other criteria on this list that my website has nothing to do with like the questions that deal with companies but there are many things on this list that do apply to my website that overall makes my website suck. I used alot of clip art instead of quality photos and some of my links are ineffective or dont really work at the moment.
webpages.scu.edu/ftp/aaharrison

2 comments:

  1. Niyi, your website is good. the lay out is fine and eventhough some links do not work, it is still easy to get around the website. Also, the clip art matches what your articles are talking about, so I wouldnt worry. Some of your pages do need some work:mainly the articles. They are well written, but i get bored reading them. Key words are a must and something has to be thrown in everynow and then that gives me a reason to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very informative website with good text that is reliable because it comes from you, a student athlete. I like the way you put videos and good images in there and used real life examples. I guess my only criticism would be that you should maybe make a navigation bar at the top with all the links but overall its a great website.

    ReplyDelete