Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear LR,
I quit. I hate you. Go f*** yourself. You may know the game. You may know how to win. But I am sick and tired of your disrespect for me and for everyone on the team. Your disrespect for athletes is revolting You treat them like dirt. You make them feel like crap. You basically want to make everyone feel as bad as you do. Im also tired of your stupid favoritism. Your not a college coach or a professional coach You’re a high school coach. Your supposed to make it fun and enjoyable and treat everyone equally. You only liked the best of the athletes and you didn’t give a damn about anyone else. You always let the best players slack off while the not so good players worked their butt’s off to play. Yet it meant nothing to you. And you’re the only one to blame when the good players don’t get better, cause you let them slack off. But you know what I’m most tired of? Your attitude with me. Your so used to everyone bending forward before you that you got a little mad when someone finally stood up to you. And yes, I stood up to you. I couldn’t let you get away with all your crap that you’ve gotten away with. I was tired of it. The other kids were tired of it. The parents were tired of it. Even the school was tired of it. I was good enough to play. You knew it. But you weren’t happy with me not obeying your every word. You made my athletic years the worst years of high school. It was never fun or enjoyable. I always hated going to practice. Your nothing like any other coaches I’ve ever had. All the other coaches I have had have been fun and enjoyable. They made practice a great place to learn how to play sports. How to play the game and have fun while doing it. They allowed their players to have fun during practice, goof around a little. We were even allowed to talk. Unlike you, LR, you A** hole. You never even allowed talking in practice. To you all you allowed was practice practice practice. I’m sick of you and your stupid ways. You were a jerk to everyone. You never allowed any of your athletes to do anything but practice. I’m done. I quit. And I am pretty sure I’m just the beginning LR. There will be others. Cause I know from talking to my friends that they didn’t appreciate you either. And I’m willing to bet and say that the school doesn’t appreciate your ways either. They will probably again ask you to take another year off. Maybe even retire. You cant even win anymore LR. You suck and your ways are failing. You’ve lost your talen to win. You havn’t won in years. Your losing your game. And I bet all those years in the sun has finally fried your brain. LR, f*** you. I’m done.

No comments:

Post a Comment