Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Quit

I hate that people die. I resign from death. It’s horrible the amount of pain and suffering that people can go through because of the death of a loved one. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it and it’s a horrible feeling when people you know die, or even people you know have somebody die that they know. It is just stupid that people have to feel so much pain when someone they are close to dies. It can completely change people’s lives, at least for a period of time. It can take years for people to overcome the loss of a loved one. Two of my grandparents have died since I was alive, and it has been a terrible experience for my whole family every time. Both of my grandparents who lost their spouses took a very long time to get over it and the whole family was sad but tried to support them as much as possible. I f***ing hate it that people have to feel pain like that. My grandparents spent a long time trying to get over their spouses deaths. They would cry constantly at first and when the people were really sick and getting close to dying they both could barely stand it. I can’t even imagine how they got through the suffering they went through during those times. It took them both nearly a year to get anywhere close to being like their old selves.
You hear stories all over the news and from friends all the time about people who die in these terrible accidents and its just stupid. There are constant reminders that people can die at any time by some freak accident. I have not had any experience with that personally and I am very happy of that because I can’t even imagine how it must feel for people to suddenly lose someone close to them with no signs or possible way to see it coming. Just thinking about if one of my parents or really close friends suddenly died is absolutely horrible. It would be extremely difficult to get over it and for a while the pain would just be horrible. It’s just f***ing stupid that people have to go through that and that people die all the time and that there’s really nothing you can do about it. I hate it and I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment