Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chases Hypertext

I would like to do my hypertext on peer pressure. Peer pressure has always been around me and has been very stressful at many times and caused me to make multiple bad decisions throughout my life.

Groups: People pressuring others, people being pressured, other friends of people being pressured, parents of people being pressured, friends of people pressuring others


Peer pressure can be very dangerous and persuasive. People often pressure people into doing things they don’t want to do, which can often affect those peoples friends indirectly. Also the parents of people who are pressured into doing things will often be very unhappy with what they do. And the friends of people who are the source of a lot of peer pressure will most likely be dealing with pressure very often and have a very tough time making good decisions all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment