Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't evaluate mine yet! Link to I resign site didn't put!

Don't evaluate my site yet because I just realized that the link I added on my website's homepage to direct to the I Resign website did not put so there is no way to see my new site yet :(
My Website


Why my website sucks:

1. Our site's TITLE tag is something like "New Document", "Index" and not the name of your company or other search-engine friendly terms
2. My website is unengaging and needs more imagery
3. My site needs more pages with more splash pages

Why my website is not sucking too much so far:

1. The design is simplistic and (once the images start working) modern
2. Easy to navigate and straightforward


Ideas I learned from reading the design tip articles:

- Possibly incorporate a keywords section to each topic on the website with a main list of keywords
- The implication of a search bar that can detect places on the website where the search terms are found and highlight them
- Ultra concise text
- Communicate more information through the use of images
- Breadcrumb trails
- Provide a homepage link in the upper-left hand corner of each page

No comments:

Post a Comment