Tuesday, October 6, 2009

REDONE

When redesigning and editing my website, I tried to take the viewers into consideration. I made the background a neutral grey so as to not distract readers from the content of the page. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to change the font, but if I had figured out the very secret and mysterious inner workings of dreamweaver earlier then I would have added some pizzazz to the fonts. I also added pictures for visual stimulation. It was really important to me to help the readers understand what a lot of runners go throught in order to understand their own running styles beter. I was inspired by a variety or running websites including nike, brooks superfan, and eat this not that, which were all included in my website in some way. I also tried to use a writing style that wouldn’t leave my readers bored, more like the way people update their statuses on facebook. And lets be honest, everyone uses facebook, and everyone loves facebook. It was unfortunate that the level of spunk is disappointingly low for a website, but I was allowed to get a little bit of color in the titles of each of may pages, which are also all differenet fonts (more spunk.) I was really hoping to turn in a better cinstructed website, but I believe that with the amount of time given, and the amount of time it took me to correctly decipher dreamweaver that I was able to give a good, if not valiant attempt at a website about running, for runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment