Thursday, October 8, 2009

Caitlin I RESING

I RESING!

Dear Supervisors who don’t do there job.

I QUIT. I am done picking up the pieces of your failed attempt at doing your job. I am sick and tired of doing my job and then having to do yours on top of it and still getting paid way less then you. I don’t want the recognition in fact I don’t even have any desire to ever do your job I just want to do my job. I love my job, I love the people I serve while doing my job but when you fail to do your job it makes my job harder. You have not built up the foundation of a safe work environment, you have not trained the new employees adequately, you do not delegate. No, instead I work on making things safer, I train the new employees and teach them not only how things work but why we do it that way, I tell the other girls what needs to be accomplished so they can help! They look to me, not you. They ask me questions not you. They want to learn but you do not teach them. I don’t even know what you do other then sit on your high horse and think your so cool because you the boss. Well I am here to say F that.
Do you see who suffers from all this bull shit, not you and you know what not really even me but our clients. The people we are here to help. The kids who come to camp to have a good safe time, they might not notice what is going on but we are not doing our best. We are not creating the best environment possible for these kids. Instead your off I lala land and I am getting in trouble and doing all the work. The kids are directly affected by lack of staff training and by the over worked tired and grumpy horses. All things that are fixable, all things that would not be a problem if you would just do your job properly or just let me do it for you.
And more importantly what’s this shit about me over stepping my boundaries and not listening to you. I listen to you, I do what you say and then I do more and get more accomplished. Why am I getting in trouble for doing the work you where never planning on doing. What the Fuck.
Do you remember that week you where gone and no one was boss, you where still boss even though you where not there? Ya that week! Well we got more accomplished that week then any other week. You know how the posts rot if you don’t move the old hay, ya we moved it that week. And how there are mats on the side so the horses don’t eat dirt when the hay falls out, we cleared those off for the first time in months. O yes and how the other girls only knew two trail rides before you left and magically knew them all when you go back, wow wasn’t that cool.

1 comment:

  1. You could definitely go a lot of places with this topic. For your five groups i would include your co-workers, parents, campers, supervisors in other jobs that do their jobs correctly, and those who fail to pull their weight and thus cause more work for other people. I'm sure you could find a lot on blogs, twitter etc. about people who are angry with their jobs!

    ReplyDelete