Thursday, October 22, 2009

my website sucks

My analytical hypertext work in progress is here:
http://webpages.scu.edu/ftp/SJChen/ahypertexthome.html

Sucks:
I have too little text on the page.
The buttons don't work (yet).
Color scheme is ugly (but I don't intend on changing it).

Does not suck:
It's clean.
Easy to read (because there's nothing there haha).
Colors go well together (even if it is fugly).

-----

Jerz

Consider navigation at the top and bottom of each page.
Put a "Home" link at the top left hand corner of each page.


Liu

One person said, "I skim much more html pages than I do with printed materials".
Maybe I should not make huge blocks of text, but keep it as short as I can and still get my purpose across.
People browse and search for key words. Bolding important worlds would help, maybe?


Nielsen

Webpages have half the world count (or less) of conventional writing.
Credibility is important. I should put on my contact info, and write more on my homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment