Thursday, October 8, 2009

I resign

I quit from letting stupid insignificant people hold me back. I let people affect me way more than I should and they have no right to do that to me. If someone makes me angry than it affects my mood, my attitude, and the way I act, and how I treat other people. That is not fair to myself or to those around me, and even to those people who are affecting me. I do not take self-criticism well and I hold grudges easily. Once someone bothers me or I have an issue with him or her it is extremely hard for me to get past that and move on. If someone has a problem with me or gets angry with me then I need to just ignore it and not let it affect my entire life. I am completely done letting little pointless things that would not bother most people affect me in such great ways. I am done being jealous and always criticizing and comparing myself to other people and what they are doing. My life and what I want to do and how I want to live it are the only things that matter. Nobody else has the right to decide how I’m going to live, and the choices that I make are for only me to decide. When someone thinks of me in a certain way that is their own problem not mine. I am so freaking done letting a conflict or issue consume my thoughts, my actions and my life.  I quit getting so angry and worked up over little things that later seem so trivial. I’m done getting caught up in the moment and saying and doing things that I know I will later regret, but I still do them anyway. In the moment I don’t care because I am so angry and I let someone get inside my head so much that I have no control. I am not going to let this happen anymore. If I ever feel this way I will stop and think and calm down and let the feeling pass and get over it. People will no longer affect me and how I want to live my life. If I don’t like someone or they have a problem with me, it is not worth my time and energy to do anything about it.  My relationships with my family and friends and those around me are much more important than any stupid little problem or conflict with a person that should not even be a part of my life.  So from here on out I completely and totally resign from the trivial meaningless things that engulf my life. No more being affected by others and what they think and how they act towards me. I am my own person and I am going to live my life the way that I want to regardless of anything or anyone else.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey...so I think your subject might be people who fail to see the bigger picture and as a result let things get to them? It was a little unclear so you might want to just make sure you adress this in the beginning. I couldn't really understand what the main topic was because it seemed like you had listed a lot including self confidence issues, irribility, and the tendency to not forgive. Hope this helps kinda :/

    ReplyDelete