Thursday, April 29, 2010

Screen Play Development

To be totally honest at the beginning of the class period I really did not have an idea of what i was going to for my screenplay. But after watching the videos in class and having the peer discussions I feel like I have an idea of what I want to do for the screenplay that I actually like. I was going to have a protagonist in his late 20's who just got back from the war in the middle east. When he returns to his home in a very small innocent town he sees that his community has been corrupted by the government and through out the film the protagonist is fighting back to remove the corrupt government in his town and return the community to how it was before he had left. This still relates to Little Brother because when Marcus gets back from his imprisonment he realizes when he returns that all of San Francisco has changed when he was gone and the whole book is on how he fights back against the Department of Homeland Security to return the privacy back to his home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment