Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Love My Idea

I freaking love my idea...kinda. My idea is a Rugratesque version of the love triangle of Van, Marcus, and Darryl. I want to play off the idea of morality of realationships and the question of what constitutes a real, positive relationship. The plot is a back story to the whole web of relationships shared by these three best friends and is ultimately the set up to where there relationships are in Little Brother. The story takes place in a day care and Van is clearly interested in Marcus while Darryl is obviously pining for Van. There will be some conflict, baby style, in which Darryl tries to help/save Van but only hinders their relationship while Marcus comes to save the day. As a resolution Darryl will find some other todder of interest who potentially consoles Darryl with a bottle or lollypop. If this is taken to a more toddleresque perspective the resolution will be more of a "lets play tag" or some other game that allows everyone to appear to be happy in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment