Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well it sucked so I gave up.

I walked into class with my idea from my previous blog post, and it sucked apparently, so after crying a little I wiped away my tears came up with a better idea. I want to displace marcus and stern haircut woman into our modern day world and take away the danger and volatility of their situation, while retaining the conflict between the two of them. I plan on essentially trivializing the argument between a revolutionary kid and a military woman who believes in order and the hierarchy of government above all. This fighting will take place somewhere like the jerry springer show or a counselor. They will begrudgingly grow to learn that they have the same goal, they just believe in different systems, which in the non-dystopia of the normal world, doesn't matter as much. They ride off happily into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment