Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Script Idea

I started the day considering making my day Trudy Doo as my main characher as the "Most Dangerous Woman in America". I really love my idea because I think it creates some ways to make a political statement while also allowing me to further develop a minor charchter. I want my idea to be a type of "ode" to film noir while also applying my own statment about the novel. I think Jolu will also be a big charachter becuause he interacts with Trudy so much because he works for her.

In the beginning I want to assert that Trudy Doo is being chased out of the country because of her corruption of the youth. I think this can be done in a pretty cool way showing her involvment in shaping Marcus's ideas.

In the middle I want Trudy to eventually be caught by the government and be tried and convicted of dividing the generations in America.

The end will be a flashback of how Trudy was the most pivotal idea starter in the novel.

The ending still needs more thought but I REALLY like my idea so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment