Thursday, April 29, 2010

Machinima and Screenplays

Watching the machinimas that other people made was really interesting. I was really impressed with how good and realistic people were able to make machinimas. They use a lot of different angles, and put a lot of thought into each scene. The screenplays were even more impressive though. I read parts of multiple, but mostly read a lot of the screenplay for Raiders of the Lost Ark. I have seen the movie many times and it is my favorite Indiana Jones movie. I was amazed at how much detail was put into the screenplay. George Lucas plans out every little move the characters make and every part of the surroundings in every scene. This showed me how difficult making a full machinima is really gonna be. It should be quite a challenge. I am not sure what I want to do for Little Brother but I am thinking about doing something with the meeting Marcus holds with just the people that he and Jolu trust where he meets Ange. I think that would be a good scene to do a machinima on.

No comments:

Post a Comment