Thursday, April 29, 2010

Machina Ideas

After watching the machinimas, I noticed that this project will probably be pretty hard. But it will be really cool to see everyone's at the end of the quarter. I'm not sure what I want to write my screenplay about yet but the machinimas and discussions in class gave me a few ideas for my own machinima. I'm pretty good at a few different accents so I thought that would be cool to use some funny accents for the voice overs. I don't want anything annoying, like that little guy in the corner who kept popping up in the machinima we watched in class. Also, I'm disappointed that we cannot use music because of copyright issues but it will be fun and interesting to make our own music! I've never used Garage Band before!! In one of the machinimas I watched, the characters had a strong sense of humor. I want my machinima to be funny! I'll have to think of some ideas for the screenplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment