Thursday, April 29, 2010

Machinima idea

I started the day with the idea that I am going to create a scene from Darryl's point of view when he is imprisoned. That was about as far as I had gotten, but after talking with my classmates and thinking about it more I have made some additions. I am going to show what is happening to Darrly and his thoughts about the situation, as well as what is happening with his father at home and what is going through his head. The characters are going to include Darryl, his father, the DHS officers, and the other prisoners. It is going to show the relationship between Darryl and his dad through their thoughts and concerns about each other, as well as the horror that Darryl is experiencing. It will begin once Darryl has already been in the prison for at least a week.

Now that I am thinking about it more, I might do Darryl's dad's point of view, how he is handling the situation and what he imagines is happening to his son. He thinks Darryl is dead but still has a tiny piece of hope in which he imagines what is happening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment