Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Websites I like

Lindsey Grove: her website is clean, not too busy, and easy too read.
Michael Adair: I like his website a lot for similar reasons as lindsey's. I like the uniformity from page to page and the topic is very appealing to me. he incorporated interestign knowledge and prespectives. it has TONS of different links wtih so much information
Patrick Broocock: his website is very organized on teh left side and there are not big bunches of text that are overwhelming, pictures are engaging
Child Labor: I was immediately drwan to this because of the changing picture and the first sentence that says "chances are you do not know who we are" and I immediately clicked on teh who we are link and was brought to another page with picturtes that made em so interested to figure out who they are. That type of rhetoric is engaging and exciting and made em want to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment