Tuesday, December 1, 2009

critical thinking

1. understanding the meaning of a statement, judging ambiguity, judging whether an inductive conclusion is warranted, and judging whether statements made by authorities are acceptable.

this point is most relavent in my second and third hypertext because those two projects rewquired facts that I was forced to think about and decide whether or not they were warrented and acceptable.



2. Critical thinking is "the art of thinking about your thinking while you are thinking in order to make your thinking better: more clear, more accurate, or more defensible.

this idea about critical thinking i had to use for all of my hypertexts because i had to think about what i was thinking while i was thinking about my hypertext and think about what information was best to put into all of them



3. critical thinking is the questioning or inquiry we engage in when we seek to understand, evaluate, or resolve

this idea of critical thinking is used for everyone in every hypertext, except i used this idea most in my second and third hypertext because i had to first engage myself in finding out and understanding what i wanted to say, and then evaluate and resolve how i was going to put my ideas into my hypertexts. My first hypertext was about something i know extremely well so i did not have to think as hard about understanding what i was talking about, i used critical thinking for resolving how to put it on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment