Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Critical Thinking-Rebecca Murillo

Both the Kurland and the MCC examples applied to my personal process in making this hypertext. When creating this hypertext, I began to read plenty of sources in order to become more educated on the topics in which I was going to discuss in my hypertext. I believed that in order to arrive at a conclusion that would prove beneficial to my learning experience and to those who read my hypertext, I was going to have to do plenty of research. Once I began writing I began to break apart what I had read and piece the most important facts together, while also using the information to make inferences about the future of low wage workers. I was able to effectively organize my website and to keep my own personal opinions out of the pages that were created strictly to inform. The most important aspects involved in critical thinking are being able to separate your own opinions from the facts and from the facts you have obtained, be able to provide your own personal input and arrive at a stage of original. I believe I am better able to arrive at my own original thought quicker than I had been on the past. By writing these hypertext websites about things that apply to my own life, I have been better able to apply everything that we read in class to my personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment