Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Questions Of Hypertext

What is the problem or conflict in the scholarly literature that my project is adressing?

The issue my problem is addressing is that of low wages resulting in meager living conditions for migrant farm workers in farm worker communities.


What is the original contribution that my website is making to that specific problem or conflict?

My original contribution is to present the lives of migrant farm workers to the readers in a personal matter. I will also show how raising the price of food can serve as a solution to the low wages of migrant farm workers.


What are the conceptual tools that I am bringing to the analyses from the assigned course reading?
I am using the concepts of:

-showing the distinct relationship between low wages and a lower quality of life
-employers holding a disregard for employees
-presenting children in the workforce
-sustainability is not capable with such low wages


Which two or three prior student websites provided me with the most guidance?

The two prior websites that proved most useful to me were the low wage life of strippers and the migrant child labor sweatshops. They helped me in both format and in examples of the literature review and the annotated bibliography.

No comments:

Post a Comment