Monday, November 30, 2009

Hypertext Questions

1. What is the nature of the scholarly problem or debate to which my website (project) is addressing itself?

-The nature of my scholarly problem is the availability of education and how it affects the low wage workers of today and could possibly affect those workers of the future.

2. What is the unique contribution that my project makes to that particular problem or debate?

-My website examines the possibilities of what would happen if the availability of education were to change by providing background information and making inferences about the future of low wage workers.

3. What are the conceptual tools that I am employing in my analysis that I have drawn from the class readings (Ehreneich, Schlosser, and Shipler)?

-From Ehrenreich I took the tales of the mentalities and lifestyle of a low wage worker. From Shipler I took the information on factories and the dangers and unfair conditions it poses for those who work there. Finally, from Sclosser I took the main idea of cause and effect and utilized it to demonstrate possible outcomes fort he future.

4. How successful have I been in evoking the lived experience of people doing this work?

-I believe that I have been successful in providing a variety of background information from different sources that efficiently offer a look into the life of a low wage worker of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment