Saturday, November 28, 2009

1. What is the problem or conflict in the scholorly literature that my project is addressing?
My hypertext is examining the problem of low wage workers in amenity towns. Specifically looking at the problem of either commuting to work, or having to live in a town that has incredibly high property values.

2. What is the origninal contribution that my website is making to that specific problem or conflict?
I am looking at the problem specifically for Cape Cod. I have read a similarly-themed paper for the town of Sedona, Arizona, but i am looking at a larger region/land mass.

3. What are the conceptual tools that I am bringing to the analysis from the assigned course reading?

Shipler talked about not being able to afford what one was producing. the low wage workers in cape cod are working in an environment that caters to the ultra rich, and is in an area that doesnt really accommodate for workers that make the paltry wages that the low wage workforce does.

4. Which of the previous websites provided me with the most guidance?
The strippers as low wage workers had an excellent literary review section. This gave me a guide for writing my own literary reveiws.

No comments:

Post a Comment